Website Tracking Code Integration
1. Log into the Google Tag Manager and select variables in the correct workspace
2. Under user-defined variables click new
3. Label your variable, we suggest 'wywyTvTracking'
4. Select Data Layer Variable
5. Select the wywy variable to use. 'wywyTvTracking' contains all the airing data for each detect.
6. To use the new variable with a custom dimension in Google Analytics go to Tags and create a new Tag or configure an existing Tag
7. Select Custom Dimensions
8. Enter the index of your dimension
9. In the dimension value, select the variable for your TV data which will have the label you chose in step 3.
10. Save your Tag and set your firing rules.